ASE Certified Technician that can help manage work flow in regular business operations.
Integrity Automotive is looking for a key person to help run our 5 bay shop.
In business for 25 years with a solid happy customer base and an easy crew to work with. The shop is warm and well lit.
This person should be an experienced ASE Master Technician that can help manage work flow in the shop.
Lead Tech Job Description:
Perform most of the diagnostic work to keep production tech(s) busy.
Assist with production.
Manage shop work flow with service writer input.
Ensure completion of jobs based on promised completion times.
Advise service advisor when deadlines cannot be met so he can advise customer.
- Four sick/personal days per year. (after 90 days)
- Paid holidays (after 90 days)
- Vacation: One week after one year of employment. Two weeks after five years of employment.
- 5 day work week.
- Uniforms provided after 90 days.
- Simple IRA (matching contributions up to 3%)
Hourly pay plus bonus incentive.
To schedule an interview, send your resume with contact information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Permanent – Full Time – 40 hours – Hourly Pay
- Demonstrate the ability to learn basic mechanical tasks while assisting technicians.
- Learn to diagnose and repair basic systems with a goal to become certified and progress to the position of ASE certified technician.
- Motivated to develop a career in automotive repair and maintenance. Maintain the cleanliness of the shop and equipment, reporting any deficiencies found.
Estimated training time will be approximately 90 days to reach limited unsupervised production eligible for technician pay.
Potential for bonuses as skill and confidence improve with production ability.